We assure our Customers and Users of the Site that Data will be collected and handled accordingly
Moreover, we assure that, in collecting and processing personal data, we follow the basic principles here above:
- Only process data for the reasons and in the manner set out in the notice below.
- Where, given the reasons for processing the data, the data subject’s consent is required in advance, only process data where the data subject has in fact given their express authorization to do so.
- Make data available to third parties only where necessary in order to be able to provide the service requested by the data subject.
- Deal with requests by the data subject that data be canceled, amended or supplemented, and act accordingly where consent for the processing of data in order to provide information of a commercial or marketing nature has been refused.
- Ensure that data is handled properly and in accordance with the law, with privacy being protected, and implement suitable security measures to ensure that data provided is kept confidential, is not corrupted and can be accessed.
As Internet transmission is not 100% secure or error-free, nor is stored data free from vulnerabilities, we cannot guarantee the security of our websites, databases or services, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We are not responsible for the actions of third parties.
If you want to update your Data, or if you prefer not to receive information, please email [email protected]. Please include your name and email address and any message. You can also utilize the unsubscribe link on our marketing emails. Please note that any requests may take up to six to eight weeks to become effective.
- Sending an email to [email protected]
- Calling us on 02 252 7134
iVision will use both compulsory and voluntary Data supplied by Users exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
- to process orders sent by users for the purchase of one or more products available on the Site;
- with the data subject’s express consent in advance, to carry out statistical research, market research, and marketing;
- with the data subject’s express consent in advance, to carry out direct marketing by sending newsletters and other advertising material on a periodic basis to the e-mail address that the user chose to provide when registering with the Site.
- The data may be made available to other companies (e.g. credit card issuers or couriers) for purposes connected with the provision of the service for in respect of which the user has provided their consent (e.g. the online purchase of products or the receipt of a newsletter, etc.).
- Allowing delivery of services and goods purchased from the site, and, in general, meeting administrative, accounting or technical requirements.
- Supplying the user with regular updates on new products or services offered by the site, or on specific commercial offers.
- Answering specific requests for information by the user.
- Allowing the Owner of the Site to defend himself in Court, or prior to a Court action, from User’s abuse of the site itself or its services.
Whenever necessary, iVision will request the user or the interested party for their approval before proceeding with data handling.
The user’s personal data may be communicated to third-party professional advisors and freelance consultants, including those operating as partnerships, who provide iVision with technical or organizational services for the purposes of the processing set out above. It may also be communicated to external parties in the event of a merger, acquisitions, transfer of a business or branch of a business and other extraordinary transactions, as well as to any party lawfully entitled to receive communications contemplated by the law or specific regulations. In order to achieve the purposes of the processing referred to above, the user’s personal data may be communicated to other companies in the Group of which iVision form part and which are located in the EU and will process the data in on the basis of the applicable privacy law.
It is agreed that the user’s personal data will not be communicated to third parties to be used by them for marketing purposes and will not be divulged in any way.
Data automatically supplied by the User: during operations, information systems and procedures connected with the website collect some personal data about the User. It is navigation data connected with the technical use of the site, which allow the registered user to access the services that are offered. This information is given compulsorily.
This type of information allows the identification the user or the interested party. In this category of data, we find name, surname, address, telephone number, e-mail address, fax, social security (tax) number, IP address and other information connected with the identity of the User or his/her technical modalities of accessing the site.
This Data is used solely for the objectives indicated above, and only for the length of time that is necessary to execute the services requested by the User. The User will have the prerogative to request removal of such data at any time for legitimate reasons.
We will neither disclose any information about you to a party unaffiliated with us unless required by law or legal process, required by law enforcement authorities or other government officials, in all cases in which disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm, financial loss or injury to, or interference with, our rights or property or the rights or property of our users or others, or in connection with an investigation of suspected or actual illegal activity.
This kind of data could be used to verify responsibility in case of possible cyber crimes against the site.
Data voluntarily supplied by the User: supplying sensitive personal data, such as data that might identify the user’s ethnic or racial background, religious or philosophical beliefs, political opinions, health conditions or sexual orientation, remains an optional and voluntary action, and requires explicit consent by the User.
In case the User should decide to utilize the site, in any way, for publishing or sharing a third party’s data, he/she will assume total and complete responsibility for such action. The Owner will be held harmless for the instrumental handling of data consequent to said communication or dissemination.
iVision declares its commitment to keep and control all data automatically gathered by the site or voluntarily supplied by the User in such a manner and with such measures as to reduce to the minimum all risks relating to destruction, loss, unauthorized access, not permitted or inappropriate handling of said data for objectives that are inconsistent with the original purpose of their collection.
As per articles 43 and 44 from Law Decree dated June 30, 2003, number 196, and articles 25 and 26 from Directive 95/46/CE by the European Parliament and Council, dated October 24, 1995, personal data handling may take place in a Country that is not a European Union member only if said non-member Country can guarantee an adequate level of protection and safety. For this reason, iVision guarantees services from suppliers that conform to protection protocols for data safety, such as “Safe Harbor”, that is, a bilateral agreement between EU and USA that defines safe and shared rules for personal data transfer to companies located in the US.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION: COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
When you visit the sites to browse, read or download information, we automatically collect standard computer information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring website addresses. This kind of information is a non-personal information. So, it does not relate to a single identifiable visitor. It tells us such things as how many users visited the sites and the pages accessed. Collecting this information helps us tailor our sites to our visitor’s needs.
We also may collect aggregate and non-personal information through “cookies” or “web beacons,” as explained below.
Cookies: Cookies are pieces of information that any website may transfer to your browser that are then stored in your computer system. When a visitor returns to the site, the cookies will be returned to the website that deposited them. Cookies tell us, for example, whether a user is a first time visitor or has visited the sites before and what areas of the websites are of greatest interest to the user. Cookies deposits by the sites may enhance your online experience by allowing us to save your preferences for your next visit. Our cookies may also measure the general activity on the sites, which allows us to determine which areas and features are most popular. This information allows us to make improvements to our sites.
Most web browsers are set up to accept cookies. You can, however, reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. If you choose to decline cookies, some of the functionality of the sites may be impaired.
Web Beacons: Web beacons, also known as “clear gifs,” “one-pixel gifs,” “web bugs,” “Internet tags” or “pixel tags,” are small graphic images on a website or in an e-mail that allow us and third parties to monitor the activity on the Sites or to make cookies more effective. Web beacons allow us, or third parties working on our behalf, to gauge and enhance the effectiveness of our marketing by transmitting information about whether you follow links in our e-mails or websites, and by gathering information about the sites, you visit before and after visiting our websites. We use log files to store the collected data through Web beacons.